Sunday 8 June 2008

And life plods on...

T'has been a while since any updates, but I have a good excuse. No, honestly.
See, I recently had the misfortune of falling upon the shitlist of both my internet service provider and the electricity company, finding my leccy and internet cut off within days of each other. Oh, and how we had fun...
See, when the power went I pretty much flipped and went on a Rambo-esque crusade to try and get it back on. My grandmother very generously lent us the money (some 200 euros) to pay it back. But was it that easy? Was it bollocks.
I went into the EDF building, only to find that EDF didn't live there anymore and I had to pay the bill by phone. But they told me I had to send verification of payment by fax, meaning I had to plod around for an hour trying to find a place that does fucking faxes.... ehn.
But power is back on and Internets will soon be back on.
This morning I have a pounding headache. We celebrated Liam's 18th birthday last night at the Korrigan. The beer was... shit, to be honest, but we had a good time. I also learned of a little revelation, which (if it turns out to be true) could be the best thing that has happened to me. It involves a certain girl. Basically, last night I was told that she has a thing for me, whereas I thought we were just friends. Problem is she already has a boyfriend, and as much as I try to dislike him; he's just too damn nice. But I need to make some inquiries to find out whether or not I'm being bullshot or not. We shall see.

My last week of school is on the way. I finish my exams on the 24th. Wish meh luck.

1 comment:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Welcome back to the digital world mate, and good luck! Sorry to hear about your troubles!
~Shiv