Saturday 28 July 2007

"Catalyst"

Your crimson catalyst stares at me through the netherworld
I paint this picture just for you
Cursing conundrums as I shoot my way across the void
I wish that what I say is true
She'd stare me down and then she'd proceed to suck me dry
I hope she does the same to you
My god abandoned me and I now i'm going solo
At least this much I say is true

But now I see our common goal
We've gotta strive for the truth
Now I know just what i'm gonna do
I've gotta crash before the dawn

My crimson king he pairs up best with your own bloody queen
She told me I shouldn't trust you
I stand back watching her and while she slips into the clutch
I hope she does the same to you

Heaven never was so far away
I'm down here in hell with you
She was immaculate in every way
But I gotta crash before the dawn
I gotta crash the dawn
We're gonna crash before the dawn

She stood right in front of me
And asked me if I was OK
I said "baby, i'm all good"
And so she tortured me
With all of her incessant ways
And I never felt so good before

Baby, come and take a ride with me
I'm gonna show you what it's worth
Baby, I'm gonna take you away
And we're gonna crash before the dawn
I'm gonna crash before the dawn
And we gotta crash before the dawn

No comments: